To solve your problem, we want ask you to check these options:
- Please check if the RockCoco 10.0 has power. Check this for example by connecting another lamp to the same power outlet.
- Please check if the remote control is working properly. If this is not the case, we recommend first changing the battery of the remote control (CR2032).
- Check if your remote control is still connected with the lamp (pairing).
Please follow these instructions in order to pair your remote to the RockCoco:
- Make sure the lamp is not connected to the power supply.
- Press on the "+" button of the remote control.
- While keeping the "+" button pressed, switch on the lamp to the power.
- Keep on pressing the "+" button of the remote control for 10 seconds.
- After that, the lamp should switch on and the matching is initiated.
Were the above instructions not helpful? Then please contact the seller of your RockCoco, they will help you further.
In case your RockCoco is still under warranty and you bought it in one of the stores of our dealers, you can contact them. They are happy to help you.