We’re sorry to hear your RockCoco doesn't work and you can’t fully enjoy the item anymore.
To solve your problem, we want ask you to check these options:
- Please check if the RockCoco has power.
- Check if the remote control is working properly. If not, please change the battery (type CR2032 for the gray remote and type MN27 for the red remote control).
In case of a new lamp, the remote control will need to be paired with the transformer of the lamp itself. Press here for the link to the user manual how to pair the RockCoco 10.0.
Please follow these instructions in order to pair your remote to the RockCoco:
- Make sure the lamp is not connected to the power supply.
- Press on the "+" button of the remote control.
- While keeping the "+" button pressed, switch on the lamp to the power.
- Keep on pressing the "+" button of the remote control for 10 seconds.
- After that, the lamp should switch on and the matching is initiated.
Were the above instructions not helpful? Then please contact the seller of your RockCoco, they will help you further.
In case your RockCoco is still under warranty and you bought it in one of the stores of our dealers, you can contact them. They are happy to help you.