The instructions below explain how to operate your lamp(s) using the 'Connect' app.
Click on the name of the connected lamp to open the control panel.
- When you want to change the name of the lamp, click in the top right corner.
- You can change the color of the lamp from warm white to cool white using the circle.
- You can change the light intensity using the black bar.
- You can turn the lamp on and off using the power button .
- The timer fonction allows you to set a timer for the lamp.
- once you have set the timer, click in the right top corner to save your setting.
- You can erase the installed timer by pressing 'Delete'
It's possible to operate multiple lamps in one group. The instructions below explain how.
Once all the lamps are connected with the app you can easily create a group en add the connected lamps.
- Go to 'Groups' and press in the top right corner.
- Confirm the group name and press Devices to add connected lamps to the group.
- Press in the top right corner to save your group settings.
- Return to the homepage and go to 'Groups'. Press the group name to open the control panel. You can now operate all lamps simultaneously.