To solve your problem, we want ask you to check these options:
- Do you experience a problem with the Connect app? Click here for further instructions.
- Check whether the lamp has power. For example, by connecting another lamp on the same socket.
- Is the lamp connected to a specific group or timer? Then test the lamp on a normal socket.
- Check whether the lamp works with the black button on the bottom of the lamp. Does the lamp work now? Then change the batteries of your remote control.
- If this doesn't solve the issue; Check if the lamp works with another Fatboy remote control. (available at the store or via our customer service)
Does the lamp work with the black button on the bottom of the lamp but not with any remote control? This means the infrared receivers inside the lamp are defective. Unfortunately you can not repair this. In this case, please contact the seller or our customer service.
If the lamp does not work with the remote control or with the black button on the bottom of the lamp, read on.
- Check whether the lamp works with another adapter. (available at the store or via our customer service)
- Turn the lamp upside down and remove the screws at the bottom of the lamp. Lift the electrical panel out of the lampshade and check the LED tube for damage.
If something is broken inside, this unfortunately can't be repaired. It is possible to order a new inner part via our customer service.
If your Edison the Medium is still under warranty, and you bought it in one of the stores of our dealers, you can contact them. They are happy to help you.