Instructions for the Lamzac 2.0, L (Deluxe) and XXXL.
If your Lamzac deflates very fast, there could be a couple of reasons. Please check the following points, which will allow us to solve your problem.
- When inflating the Lamzac please ensure that the Lamzac is filled with enough air before closing it.
- Please ensure that the opening is tightened with enough pressure before closing by rolling it at least 4 times. If the Lamzac is not tightened enough, this could cause quick deflation!
- Do you hear any sounds of leakage when sitting on the Lamzac?
- Mix some water with mild soap and brush it over the inflated Lamzac. If there's a leak air bubbles will become visible.
- Check if the Lamzac is closed properly. When not properly closed the Lamzac will loose air.
- Is there any visible damage to the Lamzac?
Were the above instructions not helpful?
In case your Lamzac is still under warranty, and you bought it in one of the stores of our dealers, you can contact them. They are happy to help you.
Please always provide them with your Lamzac’s batch number to allow the seller to get started on your problem immediately. You can find this number on the white label in the carrying case (100...).