Warranty: purchased via Fatboy.com
In normal use we give 24 months warranty on all our Fatboy products. We resolve production errors and help you if you have a legitimate complaint that your product does not last as long as you might expect.
Fatboy can opt to repair the product free of charge, send you a replacement item, provide you with a replacement part or refund the purchase price.
With normal use we mean:
- You use our products for which they are intended.
- After use, outdoor products should always be stored indoors, especially during rain and bad weather conditions.
- Keep in mind that our products are sensitive to water, sunlight, sea and chlorine.
- You will not try to fix broken products yourself. Contact us or your Fatboy dealer immediately.
- You keep in mind that our beanbag filling is elastic and that over time, with intensive use, the filling may shrink in size.
- You are careful with sharp objects like nails and scissors.
Even if your purchase is outside of the warranty period or the problem was caused by your own use (for example, moisture or other damage), you can still contact us. It may be possible to repair the product for a fee or reserve parts may be available in our web shop.
You may only repair your purchase in accordance with the repair instructions that we send with the spare parts. These instructions can also be found on our website at Repair Kits. Fatboy is not liable for any direct or indirect damage that arises during or after the repair of your purchase if these instructions are not correctly followed.
In case of problems, always contact our customer service department through this form. Please also always include your purchase information. We will do our utmost best to help you!
If you purchased your Fatboy product through a dealer, please contact this Fatboy dealer and always provide them with your proof of purchase. They will be happy to assist you further.