The following instructions explain how to install and how to connect your lamp with the app.
- Go to your app store and search for 'Fatboy light control'. Download the app.
- You need a bluetooth connection to connect your lamp.
There are no lamps connected to your phone yet. We will therefore first register your lamp. Make sure the bluetooth on your phone is activated, go to 'Devices' and press in the top right corner.
- EDISON THE GIANT: Pull the red label and hold it for approximately 6 seconds until the lamp starts flashing and changes color. Then release the label.
- EDISON THE MEDIUM: Press the black button underneath the bottom of the lamp en hold it for approximately 6 seconds until the lamp starts flashing and changes color. Then release the black button.
- EDISON THE GRAND: Press the black button on the transformer and hold it for approximately 6 seconds until the lamp starts flashing and changes color. Then release the button.
- The lamp will now appear in your Device overview, press to connect.
- The red button will turn green . Press the arrow in the top left corner to return to the homepage. Under Devices you will see the lamp is connected.
- Press the name of the connected lamp to open the control panel.
When the app mentions "Please register first" this means the lamp failed to connect and it's not in connect-mode. Repeat the above steps to connect your lamp.
Do you have several Edison lamps in one space? Then it's possible that you're trying to connect the wrong lamp. The lamps don't necessarily appear in order of proximity in the overview.