We’re sorry to hear your Bolleke doesn't work and you can’t fully enjoy the item anymore.
To solve your problem, we want ask you to check these options:
- Has the lamp been fully charges (minimal 8 hours) before the first use?
- Check whether the lamp works with another Fatboy charger. Does the lamp work? Then the charger is defective. Click here to visit our online shop.
- Does the light only work when the charger is connected or not at all, even with a different Fatboy charger? Then the lamp is unfortunately defective.
Please follow the next instructions to reset Bolleke.
- Keep the lamp on until the battery is empty and the lamp shuts down.
- Recharge the lamp with the Fatboy charger for a minimum of 8 hours.
- The lamp should now work normally again.
Were the above instructions not helpful? Please read further.
If bought Bolleke in one of the stores of our dealers, you can contact them. They are happy to help you.