To solve your problem, we want ask you to check these options:
- Do you experience a problem with the Connect app? Click here for further instructions.
- Check if the Edison the Grand has power. Check this for example by connecting another lamp to the same power outlet.
- Check if the lamp is working with the switch on the transformer.
- Check if the remote control is working properly. If not, please change the battery.
- Try pairing (connecting) your remote again with the lamp. Click here!
Were the above instructions not helpful?
- Turn the lamp upside down and remove the screws.
- Lift the innerpart out of the lamp and check if the LED-tube is intact.
A broken LED-tube unfortunately can't be repaired. It is possible to order a new inner part. If you are interested in this, please contact our customer service.
In case your Edison the Grand is still under warranty, and you bought it in one of the stores of our dealers, you can contact them. They are happy to help you.