To solve your problem, we want ask you to check these options:
- Has the lamp been fully charges (minimal 8 hours) before the first use?
- Check whether the lamp works with another Fatboy charger. Does the lamp work? Then the charger is defective. Click here to visit our online shop.
- Does the light only work when the charger is connected or not at all, even with a different Fatboy charger? Then the lamp is unfortunately defective.
Please follow the next instructions to reset Lampie-On.
- Keep the lamp on until the battery is empty and the lamp shuts down.
- Recharge the lamp with the Fatboy charger for a minimum of 8 hours.
- The lamp should now work normally again.
Were the above instructions not helpful? Please read further.
If bought Lampie-on in one of the stores of our dealers, you can contact them. They are happy to help you.