We’re sorry to hear your Lampie-on doesn't work and you can’t fully enjoy the item anymore.
To solve your problem, we want ask you to check these options:
- Has the lamp been fully charges (minimal 8 hours) before the first use?
- Check if the red light on the bottom of the lamp is blinking when you insert the Fatboy charger. If not, please try another Fatboy charger.
- If the red light is working with another Fatboy charger you only need to replace the Fatboy charger. Click here to visit our online shop.
- If the red light is also not working with another Fatboy charger the battery may be defected.
Please follow the next instructions to reset Lampie-on.
- Keep the lamp on until the battery is empty and the lamp shuts down.
- Recharge the lamp with the Fatboy charger for a minimum of 8 hours.
- The lamp should now work normally again.
Were the above instructions not helpful? Please read further.
If bought Lampie-on in one of the stores of our dealers, you can contact them. They are happy to help you.