If the remote control of the lamp is not working, it may be that the battery (CR2032) needs to be replaced. This battery can be replaced by simply turning the cabinet open with a screwdriver and replacing the battery.
If the lamp is new, it may be that the remote control is not connected (paired) with the Electra of the lamp. Please follow these instruction in order to pair your remote to the Spheremaker:
- Make sure the lamp is not connected to the power supply.
- Press on the "+" button of the remote control.
- While keeping the "+" button pressed, switch on the lamp to the power.
- Keep on pressing the "+" button of the remote control for 10 seconds.
- After that, the lamp should switch on and the matching is initiated.
Were the above instructions not helpful? Then please contact the seller of your Spheremaker, they will help you further.
In case your Spheremaker is still under warranty, and you bought it in one of the stores of our dealers, you can contact them. They are happy to help you.