We’re sorry to hear your Edison the Grand doesn't work and you can’t fully enjoy the item anymore.
To solve your problem, we want ask you to check these options:
- Check if the Edison the Grand has power. Check this for example by connecting another lamp to the same power outlet.
- Check if the remote control is working properly. If not, please change the battery.
- Try pairing (connecting) your remote again with the lamp.
Please follow these instructions in order to pair your remote to the Edison the Grand:
- Make sure the lamp is not connected to the power supply.
- Press on the "+" button of the remote control.
- While keeping the "+" button pressed, switch on the lamp to the power.
- Keep on pressing the "+" button of the remote control for 10 seconds.
- After that, the lamp should switch on and the matching is initiated.
Were the above instructions not helpful? Then please contact the seller of your Edison the Grand, they will help you further.
In case your Edison the Grand is still under warranty, and you bought it in one of the stores of our dealers, you can contact them. They are happy to help you.
If you would like to purchase a new innerpart or remote control for your lamp, because it falls outside the warranty period, please contact our customer service. We are happy to assist you.