To Edison the Grand can be switched on in two different ways.
The first way is by using the on/off button on the transformer. To turn on the Edison the Grand, make sure that the power cable is plugged in the socket. You can control 3 different light modes or use the supplied remote control.
Turn on lamp with the on/off power button:
- Start position: the Edison the Grand is switched off.
- Press the black button once: the light is lit with 15% brightness.
- Press the black button twice: the light is lit with 50% brightness.
- Press the black button three times: the light is lit with 100% brightness.
- Press the black button four times: the Edison the Grand goes out.
Turn on Lamp by the remote control:
In order to use the remote for the Edison the Grand, the remote must be paired (connected) to the lamp. This can be done by doing the following:
- Make sure the lamp is not connected to the power supply.
- Press on the "+" button of the remote control.
- While keeping the "+" button pressed, switch on the power supply for the lamp.
- Keep on pressing the "+" button of the remote control for 10 seconds.
- After that, the lamp should switch on and the matching is initiated.
To switch on Edison the Grand, press the remote control "+" button once briefly.
To turn off the Edison the Grand, press the "-" button on the remote control once.
You can dim and brighten the lights by holding down the "+" and "-" buttons on the remote control.