To solve your problem, we want ask you to check these options:
- Check whether the lamp has power. For example, by connecting another lamp on the same socket.
- Is the lamp connected to a specific group or timer? Then test the lamp on a normal socket.
- Check whether the lamp works with the black button on the bottom of the lamp. Does the lamp work now? Then change the batteries of your remote control.
- If this doesn't solve the issue; Check if the lamp works with another Fatboy remote control. (available at the store or via our customer service)
If the lamp does not work with the remote control or with the black on / off button on the bottom of the lamp, read on.
- Turn the lamp upside down and remove the screws at the bottom of the lamp.
- Lift the electrical panel out of the lampshade and check the LED lamp for damage.
If something is broken inside, this unfortunately can't be repaired. It is possible to order a new inner part via our customer service.
If your Edison the Medium is still under warranty, and you bought it in one of the stores of our dealers, you can contact them. They are happy to help you.