We’re sorry to hear your Edison the Petit doesn't work and you can’t fully enjoy the item anymore.
To solve your problem, we want ask you to check these options:
- Has the lamp been fully charges (minimal 8 hours) before the first use?
- Check if the red light on the bottom of the lamp is blinking when you insert the charger. If not, please try another Fatboy charger.
- If the red light is working with another Fatboy charger you only need to replace the charger.
- If the red light is also not working with another charger the battery may be defected.
- If the red light is working but the lamp won’t turn on, please take of the hood of the lamp. Place the lamp between your upper arm and your side and add little pressure. The hood of the lamp will pop of. Click here to view the video! You can now check if the switch is misplaced or broken. If the switch is intact the problem is possibly in the electrical part. Leave the foot of the lamp closed! If the switch is broken the lamp can unfortunately not be repaired.
Were the above instructions not helpful? Then please contact the seller of your Edison the Petit, they will help you further.
If your Edison the Petit is still under warranty, and you bought it in one of the stores of our dealers, you can contact them. They are happy to help you.