Could you check the following things please?
- Check to make sure your RockCoco has power.
- Check to make sure the remote control is working. Is it not working? First, change the battery: a CR2032 for the gray remote control and a MN27 for the red one.
Do you have a new RockCoco 10.0? Pair the remote control first. Find out how
Do you have a RockCoco 12.0? First, check to make sure your remote control .
If your remote control isn't working, please pair it again, like this: make sure the chandelier is turned off. Press and hold the + on the remote control for about 10 seconds. If all is well, the chandelier will switch on automatically.
Did you get a new remote control? Perhaps you should disconnect the old one first. Here’s how:
- Make sure the chandelier is turned off
- Press and hold the – on the remote control while turning the chandelier on again. Hold the – button for about 15 seconds.
- Pair the new remote control following the instructions above.
Do none of these tips work and did you buy your RockCoco from our website? Please contact us. Did you buy your RockCoco from another retailer or online store? Please contact their customer service. They'll be able to offer the best and fastest service in this case.