We’re sorry to hear your Add the Wally doesn't work and you can’t fully enjoy the item anymore.
To solve your problem, we want ask you to check these options:
- Has the lamp been fully charges (minimal 8 hours) before the first use?
- Check if the red light on the bottom of the lamp is blinking when you insert the charger. If not, please try another Fatboy charger.
- If the red light is working with another Fatboy charger you only need to replace the charger. Click here to order online.
- If the red light is also not working with another charger the battery may be defected.
If your Add the Wally won't shut off please follow these instruction to reset the lamp:
- Keep the lamp on until the battery is empty and the lamp shuts down.
- Recharge the lamp with the Fatboy charger for a minimum of 8 hours.
- The Add the Wally should now work normally again.
Were the above instructions not helpful? Please read further.
If you bought it in one of the stores of our dealers, you can contact them. They are happy to help you.
If your Add the Wally is still under warranty, and you bought it in the Fatboy online shop, our colleagues of the customer service department are happy to help you.